Indoor Plants

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Maybe it's the brownness of winter. Maybe it's a way of hurrying spring. I don't know, but lately I've been craving plants inside, in every room, on every surface. I've already purchased the pots, but I'm still searching for the right little plants to fill them. The problem with this plan is that I am horrible (horrible) at keeping plants alive. I killed a cactus. Sad, I know, but you can't let things like that deter you. I'm determined to fill this house with green leaves! If you have any recommendations for house plants that are hard to kill, I'm all ears.
image sources: onetwothreefour

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'd go with the basics: ZZ plant (zamioculcas), spider plants, pothos, mother-in-law's tongue (Sansevieria trifasciata). Water them once a week, make sure there's adequate drainage in the pot, feed them occasionally (but not too often), follow along with their light requirements (though none of the plants I listed are fussy). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kate! That's super helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes! We've been frequenting Home Depot a lot lately and coming home with beautiful greens. They really do spruce up the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm heading there this week! I'm excited!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe