Currently

Thursday, January 09, 2014


reading sharp objects by gillian flynn

downloading this iphone wallpaper

eating this recipe. It's so easy to throw together and tastes delicious! Both times I've made it, I've made extra so I can take the leftovers as lunch the next day.

lighting candles galore. I love how cozy they make our house feel.

searching for houseplants that are hard to kill. any recommendations?

wearing two pairs of pants, two shirts, a sweater, a scarf and the thickest wool socks I own. Spring, come soon!

loving my new iphone 5s. I have no idea how I survived so long without it. It makes life and work so much more convenient, although I'm trying my hardest not to let it consume my life.

organizing our closet. Our house has very tiny closets, so I'm having to get creative with storing our clothes.

using this printable calendar at work

thankful for Burt Bee's lotion and ChapStick. I wouldn't survive the winter without it.

drooling over this postcard pack from Artifact Uprising.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Would love to see a review of Sharp Objects when you're done! I keep hearing about GIllian Flynn books but haven't read any yet. Also, I'm all about lighting candles. I would have them lit at all times and in all seasons if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I read it over the holidays and was instantly hooked! I haven't gotten that into Sharp Objects yet, but I would love to do a review once I finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe