Weekend links 12.13.13

Friday, December 13, 2013

Today's the big day! After four crazy years, it's finally graduation time! (Post to follow about that soon.) Somehow, in the midst of our crazy busy December, I forgot about this weekend. I guess I was so focused on Friday's happenings that I forgot about the two days afterwards. Which is a good thing, because it means we have absolutely no plans at all. I'm hoping to finish wrapping the rest of the Christmas gifts. I actually made a special trip to Michael's yesterday to pick up baker's twine and some cute gift tags. It took me forever and a day to find those two simple items, but I did it. Craft stores just boggle my mind. This would also be a good weekend to start cleaning house since the rest of the month is going to be a whirlwind of travel with lots of packing and unpacking, but I'm making no promises. House gets cleaned if the house gets cleaned. Have a great weekend, stay warm, and come back next week because we have super exciting news!!

Read this.

Watch this.

- A wishlist: these blankets, this bag (or this bag), this chair, this cutting board.

- The list fanatic in me was super happy to discover this.

- Buy the cute print above from here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe