Ten Things (excitement)

Monday, December 16, 2013

I know it's Monday, but it's also the week before Christmas and that means there's a whole bunch of goodness to look forward to. So I did what I always do when I'm excited (or happy or confused or bored or [insert emotion here].....I made a list! Below are 10 things that I'm excited about this week. Thanks to this blogger for the original inspiration and, if you make your own list of 10 things, be sure to leave a link in the comments. I'd love to read them!

1. Ikea trips
2. Having some time off
3. Wrapping (and un-wrapping) Christmas presents
5. A nine-hour car ride with my husband
6. Getting our holiday cards in the mail
7. Spending time with family
8. A clean slate
9. Ringing in the new year with my husband
10. New beginnings and new routines

The next few weeks are going to be so full, between traveling and family dinners and opening presents and traveling some more. I'm really looking forward to it all right now, but I'm sure by the time January gets here, we'll be ready to collapse. Let the fun times begin!

Photo poached from my sister's Instagram. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe