Fini! Finished.

Saturday, December 14, 2013


This week was nasty cold and rainy but I slushed through it to my last presentation of the semester and final day of college. As I was leaving the building, it dawned on me that I wouldn't be coming back to these halls next week, or the next, or the next. I was done! This is the part of the story where you'd expect me to get all mushy and sentimental, but nope, none of that. I walked out into the freezing rain feeling incredibly happy that I was finally finished with this chapter. I came home and took a gloriously long nap while it poured rain outside. (Sleep! In the middle of the day! Whoever heard of such a thing.)  I spent the rest of the evening wrapping Christmas presents and watching episodes of The Good Wife. It was a perfectly relaxed way to close the door on a whirlwind, sometimes awful, sometimes great, four years of college. Friday, I did the whole ceremony thing with my family and we celebrate with way to much pizza afterwards. And now.....well now starts a completely new version of life that we're super excited about it. What on earth is life like when both you and your husband are out of college?!

Post title brought to you courtesy of an old Madeline computer game.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe