Weekend Links 10.19.13

Saturday, October 19, 2013


This week has been full of Saturday-like days. That combined with the perfect fall weather and a few days off school has made this past week a pretty darn good one. Have a happy weekend! Here are a few things around the web I've bookmarked this week:

- I loved this kitchen renovation! The 'Before' is typical kitchen for so many houses (especially rentals), but the 'After' is unique and still affordable.

- Banksy set up a stall in Central Park selling his original pieces (worth of thousands of dollars) for $60. Only three people stopped to buy something.

- Now that is one big fish...

- A fun alternative way to decorate pumpkins

5 things super successful people do before 8am. (I'm working on this)

- I love this post that my coworker wrote: Six professional lessons from Sheldon Cooper

- This made me laugh out loud: Warped childhood, Restoration Hardware style

- Just another example of how awesome To-Do lists are.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe