Weekend Links 10.12.13

Saturday, October 12, 2013


The weekend always comes right at the perfect time. I love that Friday evening feeling when I know I don't have to get up and go anywhere the next day. We had a few tentative plans for the weekend, but ended up scratching them because of this yucky weather. So, instead, it's a weekend at home! So far on this lazy Saturday, I've managed to sleep in, sweep, vacuum and start a load of laundry. Not bad for a Saturday morning...for this girl anyway. I bought a few more frames to add to our gallery wall, so my goal for today is to find pictures to put in all of them. Maybe they'll even get hung today! Let's not get too ambitious, though. Here are a few links to kick off your weekend. May it be as lazy as you want it to be.

How to hang a gallery wall

Modern Day Snail Mail. Ha! I think I'll start doing this.

- You can listen to The Avett Brothers new song NPR's First Listen.

- Loved these renter-friendly DIY ideas

20 writers on why they write

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe