Currently

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Wearing: all of my clothes. Forget about fall, I've gone into full-on winter mode over here. I did manage to find a few cute sweaters (on sale, no less) so I'm not complaining about having to layer up, but I do miss how simple it is to style an outfit in warm weather. Colder weather makes my motivation to dress up go away completely and I want to live in jeans and a sweatshirt.

Shopping: at Hobby Lobby. Yes, I just admitted that on my blog. I have nothing against Hobby Lobby personally, but craft stores and I haven't always got along very well. Now, that I'm trying to decorate a house for cheap, I'm rethinking my stance on craft stores. Those 40% off coupons come in handy.

Watching: On a whim, I started watching White Collar again. I hadn't kept up with the last season, but it was pretty easy to catch up. I've been watching it in the evenings after we're in bed, while I play a certain game that shall remain nameless.

Looking forward to: Halloween, but only because I finally figured out our costumes! We've never done much for Halloween before. In fact, this will probably be the second time I've ever dressed up. I was feeling more stressed than excited about it this year until I finally settled on a costume idea. Besides a few accessories that I need to pick up this week, our costumes will mostly be made up of clothes we already have in our closets. You'll have to wait to find out what we're going to be, though!

Excited about: 2014. I know I shouldn't rush time, but I'm very excited about next year. I will finally be done with school and entering the fun world of the 9-5. We'll also be living in a new place, even though we don't know where that will be just yet. It's going to be a good one, I'm sure of it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been thinking about going to hobby lobby myself to get some new drawer pulls and man, I do NOT want to. I feel like they're hella expensive too!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe