Weekend Links 9.28.13

Saturday, September 28, 2013

image source: one and two

I've haven't been doing a great job of writing here. There's a lot of posts sitting in Drafts that I've started but haven't finished yet. I'd like to say that I'll make an effort to finish them this weekend/week/coming month, but I'm not so sure of the probability of that. I still love posting on this blog, but lately it's been so nice to just turn my brain off when I get home from school or work. That's usually when I end up here or here. Oh, and a new season of Parenthood just started and I'm loving it....even though Mark refuses to watch it with me. :) Here's some links...

Apple Pie Dip & Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips. 'Nuf said.

Where Bloggers Blog

Philly Creatives

- I read this city portrait and now I want to pack my bags and take a trip to Greenville.

- Clementine Daily curated the curators and put together a beautiful list of Pinterest users to follow.

- I love this Shel Silverstein quote.

The Great Fall Dilemma

- I've been reading this blog lately and their New York City honeymoon made me a little nostalgic.

- Loved this San Francisco home tour.

Should You Apply for a Job You're Not Qualified For? Mark and I have had this discussion a lot lately.

- I need a black infinity scarf. No, really, I need one.

Cute fall boots

- I loved this post about having it all.

- These 10 apple desserts make me want to go pick apples and bake. Ha!

- Speaking of baking, I'm tempted to try making these cinnamon rolls.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe