Currently

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Watching: I was planning on watching the season premiere of Boardwalk Empire, until I realized that I was an entire season behind. So now I'm playing catch-up. No spoilers! I also had the chance this past weekend to watch this movie. I'm a sucker for a good magic movie, so this had been on my list for awhile. I'm not so sure how I feel about it though. There is a twist at the end that I didn't see coming (which is always a plus) but it was a little hard to believe. Certainly not as good as The Prestige.

Reading: Ok, this is sad. I am still reading the same book that I've been reading all summer. I am getting closer to finishing it, but it's hard to find time to sit down and read now that school has started again. Here's hoping I finish it before winter!

Trying to: stick to this handy cleaning calendar I found on Pinterest. I won't lie, I'm not doing so well. So far I've managed to do the morning tasks a few times before I run out the door to work or school and that has made a huge difference!

Looking forward to: taking some time off next week. I'm going South! Mark has been working down there this week and it has given us both major flashbacks of our dating days. I'll be happy to have him back home. But first, we get to spend some time in the grand old state of 'Gawwja'.

Thanks to Danielle for this post's inspiration.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe