Braid Inspiration

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I am really bad at making goals and then sticking to them. It's just not my thing. BUT...if I did make a goal for this fall/winter it would be to learn how to braid. It frustrates me that in all my 22 years I still haven't been able to master a simple braid - let alone a French braid. I end up with a mess of loops and twists and my fingers look more braided than my actual hair. I've seen so many cute braided hairstyles that I want to try out, so if you know any great braid-teachers, send them my way! 

I love the messy look of the braids above and the dressier ones below. So many ideas! What's your favorite braided up-do?



image sources: one, two (unknown), threefour

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe