Weekend links 7.28.13

Sunday, July 28, 2013

This weekend went by slowly and fast all at the same time. Suddenly it's Sunday evening and I'm sitting here after just tearing through this house on a mean cleaning streak. It's storming outside, Don Williams is on the record player, and I'm waiting for husband to arrive with dinner. We're planning on finding something interesting to watch on Netflix and call it a night. Hope your weekend has been everything you hoped it would be. Here's some links!

- I'm hooked on the series "America in the 1970s".

- More cool photos: Stefan Falke's iPhone photos of New York.

- J.Crew has collaborated with the High Line to create this cute shirt.

It.

- Anthropologie is having a #PinToWin contest. As if I wasn't a sucker for giveaways as it is, they have to go and add Pinterest into the mix. You can see my board here.

- We're still waiting on our wedding photos, but when we get them I want to try this. Cool, right?

- I want to have a Flower Potluck before the summer is over. If only the weekends didn't fill up so fast!

- I need to try these.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe