Weekend links 7.20.13

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mark and I are in Georgia this weekend, soaking up some more summer weekends before they disappear. Here are some links!

- I'm enjoying this series on A Cup of Jo. It's interesting to learn about other cultures and what their version of normal is.

- I loved this house tour. I've started bugging Mark to make me a coffee table like that!

- I'm tempted by this, but don't know if I would try it. I don't know how I feel about the whole selfie thing.

- If you're going to be in a wedding or attending a wedding this summer, be sure to check out the beautiful dresses at Simply Bridal. This is the last week to receive a discount using the code SBL196FW

- Love the idea of dressing up a switch-plate with washi tape.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe