SimplyBridal

Monday, July 01, 2013

SimplyBridal has a beautiful line of made-to-order wedding dresses. I love that all of their dresses have such cute names. Featured above is the Sybil gown, the Raphaela gown, and the Edith gown. All of their dresses, including their extensive bridesmaid dress collection, are very reasonably priced. The best thing is every dress comes with a 30-day risk free return policy.

For the month of July, SimplyBridal is sharing an exclusive discount with Wit & Spice readers. Type in the code SBL196FW and enjoy 15% off any SimplyBridal product.

I discovered SimplyBridal when I first started looking for my own wedding dress. Their site is very user-friendly and I loved that I could search by style, neckline, and even venue-type. Check out their extensive collection of wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and wedding accessories here or visit one of their showrooms in Los Angeles and New York. Follow them on Pinterest and Facebook too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe