An Australian wedding

Friday, July 26, 2013


I love the beautiful photos from this Australian wedding that I found via Hello May (my new favorite bridal blog). How cool is that wooden sign above? I'm a huge fan of wedding decor that can be turned into sentimental, beautiful home decor afterwards. Here is what their photographer Nikole Ramsay had to say about the wedding: 

"Yvette and Jason celebrated their wedding in a uniquely Australian setting, among gum trees in a hidden garden by Yvette's family beach house, overlooking the endless blue sea of The Great Ocean Road. With cockatoos and colorful rosellas flying overhead, their beach house is the kind of place you dream of being, a place where time slows down, a place where you can be yourself and a place where you can focus on the things that matter in life."

Sigh. Now I seriously want to take a trip to Australia. Wanna come?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe