weekend links 6.7.13

Friday, June 07, 2013



This weekend my in-laws are hosting a wedding reception for Mark & I in his hometown. We've been working on little details all week and it's been fun, because as awesome as it is to finally be married a teeny bit of me is sad that all the wedding planning is over. My family is flying into Atlanta for the weekend as well and it's going to be lovely having everyone together again for one more shin-dig before we head back to daily life. On Monday, I go back to work and Mark and I begin this thing called married life. :) Throughout the past two weeks, I haven't had much of a chance to blog, but there have been a few times when I've stolen my new husband's iPhone to peruse a few favorite blogs. Here are some of the things that I've bookmarked in the past few weeks...

- A gorgeous outdoor wedding shower.

- Elsie's front porch.

- These pictures  of beautiful Charlottesville. (I think a day-trip is in order this summer!)

- Another beautiful bridal shower at Trelawney Farm.

- A flower bomb!

These quilts.

-  Black walls. I'm still trying to sell Mark on them.

- Kate Spade's travel guides. Where are you travelling to this summer?

- I've had a thing for succulents lately. Love this display!

- Funny celebrity look-alikes!

-  A wedding on a coffee plantation in El Salvador.

Snore-Stopper. You never know when it might come in handy. Found via swissmiss.

Giant Washi Tape to use around the house.

Large print photo wrapping paper.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe