weekend links 6.21.13

Friday, June 21, 2013


How is it the weekend already? This week flew by. But now that it's over, we get to enjoy three days of weekend fun! We're going to a couple shin-digs thus weekend and I just spent the last hour wrapping presents for them - one for a birthday, one for a graduation, and one for a wedding shower. And, yeah, it really did take me an hour. I am horrible at wrapping presents. So horrible, in fact, that at Christmastime, I don't even need label my gifts. Despite the mass amount of presents in our big family, everyone still knows the ones that were wrapped by Whitney. It's sad, but I still try.

This weekend I'm going to attempt to make a rice krispy cake. I linked to it below. Let me know if you try it out too. Fingers crossed that it's not a total fail! 

Enjoy some weekend links. And happy first day of summer!

- Love this print. Found via swissmiss.

A rice krispies cake. Genius.

Classical statues dressed as hipsters.

- This book is on my summer reading list.

- I've been enjoying the articles on Bustle, a news and lifestyle site that just launched this week.

- Would you try these? 

- If you click on just one link in this post, let it be this one.  Becca's job is so interesting and the photos are beautiful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe