weekend links 6.14.13

Friday, June 14, 2013

 image sources: here and here 

Lately I've been doing my best to enjoy every little moment of now. It's amazing how many little things I notice and appreciate when I'm consciously making an effort to enjoy today. We've been slowly unpacking boxes in our new place and settling in. I am so looking forward to making the boxes disappear this weekend! As soon as the boxes are gone, we're loading the car and heading to the river for a weekend with some great friends. It's been so long since we've had a river weekend. I'm excited about putting my toes in the water and getting a tan! Happy weekend! Here are a few things I've bookmarked this week:

Mug Cakes. I'm going to try this! Fingers crossed it's not a flop.

Tactical Tote. I guess technically it's supposed to be a guy's bag, but I think it's pretty sweet.

This movie. I'm excited to see it when it comes out.

- Speaking of movies, they're filming Killing Kennedy in Richmond right now but I still haven't caught a glimpse of Ginnifer Goodwin.

Awesome People Reading

100 Ways to Redesign the Subway. Have you seen this? Designer Randy Gregory is posting a different idea every day for 100 days of ways to improve the NYC's subway. Mark and I were just talking about this when we were in NYC and riding the subways everywhere.

10 Unforgettable Wedding Moments. This made me laugh.

A Color Study by the talented Breanna Rose. So pretty.

Vertical Gardens in Paris.

Portraits of Grandmas and their dinners.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe