hello lovelies!

Tuesday, June 04, 2013


I thought I would wait until next week to start blogging again, but I've been missing this space and also there's a whole lot of things I want to share. Life has been exciting and awesome and spent mostly in some form of car, train, or plane lately. For those who don't know, Mark and I spent our honeymoon in the city that never sleeps. New York was awesome! I've been sifting through our pictures all week and I'll share them here soon. At the end of our stay, we flew straight to Atlanta, hopped in the car and drove six hours to Florida where we visited some of Mark's family. Tacking on a beach weekend at the end of our honeymoon was perfect! What more could a girl ask for? :) From Florida, we drove back to Atlanta and have been staying with Mark's parents while we prepare for our wedding reception this weekend. Some family members who couldn't make it to the wedding will be coming, all of our Georgia friends, and my family is even flying in from Virginia. I'm excited about having everyone together again for one more weekend! 

Mark's mom and I have been working on some cute decorations for the reception this week. As happy as I am to be married and have the wedding planning hassle behind us, it's still nice to have one more "wedding weekend" with all our friends and family. I'm also pretty jazzed about wearing that sweet dress again before it gets packed away in the closet! 

I'll be back with a few more posts this week. We haven't got our professional wedding pictures back yet (despite checking my inbox forty times in a day) but I'll share some honeymoon pictures and a few snapshots of the wedding that friends and family have sent to me.

Have a great week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe