weekend links 5.10.13

Friday, May 10, 2013

found via pinterest

It's the weekend and it's been a long time coming! It's a pretty significant weekend too since it's the last weekend I'll be in Georgia as Mark's fiance. The next time we're back here together, we'll be an old married couple. :) Here's some links for you to enjoy.

- These invitation tea towels are beautiful!

- The Everygirl is hiring a writing intern!

- Mark & I have got something special going on this weekend (I'll write about it later) and I'm looking for a pretty dress to wear. This J.Crew beauty is the perfect shade of blue and on sale. Also loving this cute Hatch print dress.

- I should start saying Good Morning more often.

- This is such a great idea and I'm mad I didn't think of it first!

- I loved this interview with Laicie Heeley and I found a new favorite blog because of it. Check out A Thousand Threads - you won't regret it!

- A pretty coverlet.

- I love the idea of removable wallpaper tiles! Found via A Cup of Jo.

- Pretty photos of New York.

How historical figures would look today. Ha!

- I want to try out this 7-Minute Workout. Gotta make sure I can still fit in that white dress!

- Deer beds are so pretty. They look comfy, too!

- How to determine if you're at a hipster wedding.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe