curated: wedding wishes

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


This week I've had nothing but weddings on the brain. When I lay down at night, I have to force my mind to be quiet and stop thinking about wedding stuff so I can get a few hours of sleep! 

Even when I'm not consumed with the planning of my own wedding, I love to look through wedding boards on Pinterest. I may be a little biased, but I think they are some of the best curated boards on Pinterest. And they're all unique! Each one evokes a different feeling or vibe, which I think is awesome. Weddings have been around forever, but I love the fact that they can still all be so different. 

Laicie Heeley of A Thousand Threads has put together a beautiful wedding board titled wedding wishes. She also posts some great wedding inspiration on her blog, so go check that out as well! 

For more curated posts, click here

This will be my last post for awhile. There are a couple of posts sitting in Drafts that I might schedule for the coming weeks, but otherwise I'll be signing off for the rest of May. Enjoy your summer weekends! They're already flying by too fast.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe