curated: late august

Wednesday, May 08, 2013


Miss B. of Besotted Brand Blog summed up my thoughts on Pinterest exactly when she said, "It's both mindless and mindful." It's a mindless pastime (great for procrastinating when I should be studying), but on the other hand, there's a lot of thought and consideration that goes into curating a board. Some boards are meant for collections, while others tell a story or simulate a feeling. Some are for information or tips, while others are for pure eye candy. I get excited when I come across someone with a unique style of pinning or a perfectly curated collection. I'd thought I start sharing some of my favorites here. 
Besotted Brand has a great series called The Curator that you should check out as well if you're a Pinterest fanatic like me.
First up, is a board titled late august by Beth. It's a great collection of images that represent that end of summer feeling when you're still enjoying warm summer days at the river but your mind is straying to cooler weather and camping trips. Visit all of Beth's boards here and while you're at it you can check out my boards too. Also, I'm always on the lookout for well-curated boards so if you know of any, send them my way!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! What a fantastic idea for a board. I always mean to re-organize my boards into a better collection - one of these days! These pictures have me craving summer even more than before...

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe