weekend links 4.5.13

Friday, April 05, 2013

image source unknown

The bright sunshine streaming through my apartment windows and the promise of 70 degrees makes the fact that I'm spending this weekend by myself a little better. My plan is to sleep. And maybe knock out a few wedding-related things, but mainly sleep. So, see you Monday.

- An ampersand pinanta. We should hang one of these up at the wedding!

- This lady always shares the prettiest desktop wallpaper. I had the March version on my computer at work and loved it!

Foldable Japanese rainboots. Yes, please.

- Some more pretty desktop wallpaper for you.

- I was so glad I ran across this article on marrying young. One of my favorite parts: "Marriage wasn't something we did after we'd grown up -- it was how we have grown up and grown together."

- Who knew there was an art to naming dogs.

- I could never do this lady's job, but it's really interesting.

- These greenhouse prints from the home ground are so pretty!

- Two Swedish designers are creating some awesome geometric rugs using only thrift store cast-offs.

- Ha! The New York Times has a Haiku Bot that generates haiku from stories on the homepage of the NY Times. Found via swissmiss.

What New Yorkers eat during the day.

- I've never heard of Broccoli Road in San Francisco before, but it looks awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe