checking in

Friday, March 01, 2013

Sometimes life catches up with me and blogging acts as a much-needed distraction. Other times, life catches up with me and blogging just gets shoved to the back burner. Lately, the latter has been true. You may have noticed that my 365 project dwindled down to nothing but static. It had been getting harder and harder to remember to take a picture during the day and when the week arrived when I couldn't even find the camera...well, that's when I knew the end had come. Maybe I'll pick it back up later in the year. Who knows. But, hey, I made it for a solid month! That counts for something, right? You can view those few pictures here.

It's crazy to me that March is here, but it makes me super excited at the same time. First and foremost, it means that the 2013 session of the Virginia General Assembly is OVER and I managed to survive it. For those that don't know, my capstone course this semester involved covering the session for local Virginia papers and websites. Looking back, it was a really great experience and I'm glad I took the course. There were definitely a few times during the last few months when I was NOT thinking that, though! Retrospect is awesome, right? You can read some of my published articles by checking out these newspapers:  Henrico Citizen, Smith Mountain Eagle, RVA News, Virginia Business and Virginia Business again.

March's arrival also means that spring break is right around the corner, which means wedding dress time!!!
And, finally, it means that there's only two months left until the wedding (and the end of this semester). All of which makes me very happy! Now if it would just warm up a bit, life would be grand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe