Weekend links 3.15.13

Friday, March 15, 2013

 I haven't been very good at this blogging thing lately. Mainly because the end of this semester is in sight which means life is crazy busy but also really good. This morning I attended a graduation workshop to make sure all of my classes and credits are lined up for me to graduate this year. How crazy is that? After this year, I will be DONE with college!

My post for last Friday never made it up here. Mark and I were traveling back to Richmond from Georgia that day. The usual eight hour trip dragged out to a whopping twelve hours because of a wreck that shut down the interstate. We finally made it back, though, and had our engagement pictures taken that weekend. I'm so excited to see how they turned out. Hopefully we'll have them in the next week.

The days are warming up and it's not getting dark as early anymore (thank goodness!). March is flying by and I have to keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy these last few months.

Here's some links to fill your weekend. I've included the ones from last weekend so there's plenty for you to enjoy!

Read this article. Seriously. It's beautifully written, but very sobering.

-32 of Life's Most Underrated Activities.This list is spot on.

- This cute little Etsy shop is bringing back the mason jar in a big way!

- This little Fluffle Bunny is so sad-looking, but oh-so-cute. I had to laugh when I saw him on anthro's website.

- We're already to the middle of March, but if you feel like freshening up your desktop wallpaper, here's a pretty March desktop calendar.

Wooden LEGOs!


- Genius idea: Phone calls with subject lines.

- Cute, cute pillow.

Another article I loved. "Go curate yourself."

- I've been playing with a wedding board on Pinterest lately. I refused to make one for the longest time because I didn't want to give all my ideas for the big day away. This board is more of a collection of the general "feel" I like in a wedding, though. So check it out, but don't expect to find any great reveals there. :)

- A new blog I recently discovered.

George the Terrier Bank. He's so handsome!

- The nerdy word lover in me loved this: Top Ten Grammar Myths

- I like this new series.

- Elsie's honeycomb shelves are pretty awesome!

- Finally, here's a post I recently wrote for our company's blog. What do you think? Is short-form content the new king of marketing?

Have a happy weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe