- Every college should have a 'Happiness Club'.
- Your Lifestyle Has Already Been Designed. This article is well worth the read. Found via Jeremy & Kathleen.
It's amazing how much you can get done in twenty minutes if twenty minutes is all you have. But if you have all afternoon, it would probably take way longer. Most of us treat our money this way. The more we make, the more we spend. It's not that we suddenly need to buy more just because we make more, only that we can, so we do. In fact, it's quite difficult for us to avoid increasing our standard of living (or at least our rate of spending) every time we get a raise.- 10 technologies you don't need to upgrade. And you won't be called a dinosaur if you have an older model!
- Check out my newest Pinterest board: Ampersands! I especially love Marc Johns' ampersand case print.
- A deer head on the wall done right.
- These photos have gotten me super excited for New York City this summer!
- What every person needs: a sleeping bag with legs.
- I've been enjoying Apartment Therapy's Bedroom Retreat Contest. Here are a few of my favorites: Rosa's Stylish Collection Bedroom and Lindsay's 7 1/2 Floor Bedroom.
- Loved this video. It makes me want to go on a roadtrip.
- 15 Swedish Words We Should Incorporate Into the English Language. Yes!
, by Whitney