currently

Monday, February 11, 2013

Loving: Honeymoon planning. Mark and I spent hours on the phone debating where to go, where to stay, what to do, how to get there, etc. In the end, we settled on a destination that had been our original idea all along. We got all of our travel arrangements and hotel reservations squared away last night. I may be a bit more excited about this trip than the actual wedding now! It seems so far in the future when in reality it's only a few months away. Now, I'm spending all my free time researching restaurants to try out, things to do and things to see. Fun stuff!

Listening to: First Aid Kit. I had only heard one or two of their songs before, but never listened to one of their albums. They're pretty good. I've also been putting the Nashville soundtrack on repeat a lot. There's a lot of goodies in there.

Watching: I'm really into Scandal lately. It keeps getting better every week. I highly recommend it for any political-drama-suspense lovers.

Trying: to keep my head above water. I have so many to-do lists saved on my desktop that it's bordering on absurd. I just have to make it until May! I don't want to wish the time away, but I cannot wait to say goodbye to this killer semester. There's also this certain event that's taking place in May and I'm a little excited about that. :) One day at a time, though. I'm learning to appreciate the little pauses in a day, like lunchtime!

Looking forward to: weekends, warmer weather, May, beach trips, the list goes on....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe