Weekend links 2.23.13

Friday, February 22, 2013


Weekends are so lovely.
And with that, I leave you with some links to enjoy during YOUR lovely weekend.
Have a good one!


- If you look at nothing else in this post, look at this (& that) tumblr. It's awesome!

- An Etsy shop filled with cute little beasts.

- You can visit my personal tumblr here.

- A recently published transportation article of mine. More on transportation here and here.

- I love Breanna's Currently posts

- These pictures  make me wanna take a trip to Chicago. I think I'll wait for it to warm up a bit first though.

- A cute 10th birthday party

- I loved this post.

- I'm not a big fan of winter, but this couple's pictures are beautiful to look at.

- Ahh, french toast sticks. My favorite!

- 3 Ways to Arrange Supermarket Flowers: When February keeps dragging on, a bouquet of pretty, fresh flowers is perfect to brighten up our spaces.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for including my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of your blog, Megan! I've been in a long-distance relationship for three years now so I can relate to a lot of what you post. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe