Weekend links 2.15.13

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Friday! It's a beautiful day in Richmond. I can get used to waking up to birds chirping and the sun streaming through my windows like it was this morning very quickly! I am DONE with winter, so keep the warm weather coming. This weekend is going to be jammed packed...and not in the fun way. I've got a ton of school work to catch up on and even more to get done before next week arrives. We're going out to dinner tonight, though, to celebrate my and Kelsey's birthday so my plan is to gorge myself with some yummy food --  which you're totally allowed to do on your birthday.
Wish me luck this weekend. If I can get the million things on my to-do list done, I'll get to spend next weekend with Mark. Incentives work, I'm telling you.
Here's some links to fill your weekend. Have a good one!

- ABM features some great house tours! I've been following this blog since forever, so I was super excited to see her home featured.

- Do you ever watch TV shows a season at a time? I did this with Gilmore Girls back in the day and just recently I started Boardwalk Empire from season one.

- I loved  this post: Just keep writing.

- Kinsey wrote a great post on Time. Where on earth does it go?

Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts - if the words themselves don't make you drool something may be wrong with you.

- Some pinners you should follow: one

- I just recently discovered this blog and I loved her post on this time last year. I'm a fan of playing that game.

- I'm still in the process of working my way through this doozy of a post on social media etiquette. Pretty interesting.

It's Hard Being Two cracks me up.

- I recently shared this video on our company's Facebook page and was excited to see it again over at Camille Styles. Any videos where adults ask little kids to explain things are usually pretty entertaining!

Desk Swap is such a great idea! I'm looking forward to following the series. That's the perfect way to keep work from becoming monotonous and boring, don't you think?

- Emma has curated a great collection of Fab favorites. For some reason I always seem to forget about Fab, but they really do have some pretty great stuff.

- A tote bag, of course.

- I'm all about quote collections. It's the word lover in me coming out.

- I just started my own feedly account. It's great. I love it and highly recommend it!

- And, finally, if you're in the mood to read about Virginia politics here are my most recent published articles:
Governor's Transportation Plan Hits Roadblock
Senate Panel Amends Governor's Transportation Bill
Conference Panel Will Seek Transportation Compromise

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe