Weekend links 2.1.13

Friday, February 01, 2013


Well, hello, February! I've never been a big fan of this month, even though it is my birthday month. It always seems to last the longest, which is ironic since it's the shortest of all the months. I think it's because spring fever kicks in full force for me once February arrives. The good thing about February is that it's one month closer to warm weather, the semester ending, and my wedding day! So, here we go, February. Let's make it a good one. I'll be spending this weekend on the hunt for my wedding shoes. Wish me luck. Here's some links to fill your weekend:

- I loved this article about sharing the happy.

Apparently. A cute feature.

- It's probably a good idea that I don't learn how to make these or I would be eating funnel cakes every.single.day.

This place is gorgeous! I love the mixture of old architecture with the minimalist white walls and clean hardwood floors. Found via Bleubird blog.

- Some wise words.

- Breanna posts a great For Bloggers series. I especially liked this post.

- Wedding planning can be intense sometimes. This video cracked me up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe