trade-off

Tuesday, January 08, 2013


The past week was full of trade-offs. Mark would go hunting one day and the next day I'd drag him with me for wedding shopping. I say "drag", but he was a really good sport about it. Actually, I know for a fact he loves Hobby Lobby more than I do. He did sneak off to the rocket and model airplane aisle a time or two, but overall we got a lot done. 

(Speaking of Hobby Lobby, I take back all the mean things I ever said about that store. It has been super helpful when shopping for wedding supplies. It's not like I'm going to start going on a regular basis or anything, but we're on speaking terms now.)

 Mark did say that somehow every day we went shopping was a perfect day for hunting (something about the way the wind was blowing?) Haha. I didn't have anything to do with that, I promise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe