Weekend links 1.25.13

Friday, January 25, 2013


It's snowing! Did you notice my purposely placed exclamation point. I've decided to be happy about the snow instead of complaining. Life's too short and all that jazz. Also, I've got a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts to spend the evening with, so life is good! I have been craving doughnuts all week, so this is a pretty great way to start the weekend. Here are some links for your enjoyment:

P.S. Did you know that in exactly seventeen weeks from today Mark and I will be getting married?! Yep. I did the math and everything.

- The weather lately has been absolutely frigid (eleven degrees!) and these photos of California in January are making me wish for spring.

- Maybe it's because I don't live in a big city, but subway and metro systems fascinate me. This subway art makes it even better!

- The list fanatic inside me fell in love with this: 15 things that are better in theory than reality.

Do what frightens you: something I need to work on more.

- I love pinterest as much as the next person, but I've never tried to make anything I've seen on there. Maybe this is why.

- These little guys are adorable.

-  Doughnut craving aside, I'm still a little hesitant about grapefruit doughnuts. They look delicious, though!

Honest Department and Clothing Store Names: this made me laugh out loud.

- I love Sara's little apartment, so I was super excited to see her space featured on ABM recently.

- Marc Jacob's bread ties are awesome, as is all of his work. He just published a new book which I am dying to get my hands on.

- I could go for some baked potato & broccoli cheddar soup right now. Did I mention it's eleven degrees right now?!

- I've added this cute polka-dotted skirt to my wishlist.

- The Everygirl always posts great posts on financial tips.

- I never thought I'd be a girl who wears blazers, but I'm starting to like them a lot! They're the perfect accessory to dress up an outfit for work. Here's five perfect ways to wear one.

- A great article about what no one's talking about on social media.

Colored kitchen cabinets is such a great idea. I'm not a big fan of the kitchen, but I'm looking forward to adding cute little quirks like this to my own kitchen one day.

- I seriously need one of these for wedding invitations! Found via A Cup of Jo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe