Weekend links 1.18.13

Friday, January 18, 2013


Will you be spending your weekend snowed in? They were calling for the Great Blizzard of 2013 on Thursday. I was skeptical, but they proven me wrong. Snow in Richmond is not a common occurrence so I get a little credit. Because it's a long weekend (for us college students anyways), I'm heading to Georgia until Monday. I'm in need of a long weekend away from classes, homework, editors, and deadlines. Snowy roads and awful traffic is not what I had in mind, but I'll take what I can get.
Here's some links for your weekend:

Twenty pinners you should be following on Pinterest (supposedly).

- We use elevator pitches everyday whether we know it or not. This savvy article is about  what's wrong with your elevator pitch and how to fix it.

- Dealing with so much social media at work has turned me into an avid reader of all things related. This article on social media pet peeves hit the nail on the head.

- I might just get into crafts more, if the things I made were as cute as this.

- Perspective is everything. 

- This is pretty clever: a mechanical dish rack

- Who knew that proposal concierge firms even existed?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe