it's getting all jolly up in here

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas break has officially begun. I can hardly believe that I have no more tests to study for, no more papers to write, no more deadlines to meet -- at least not for a couple of weeks. Earlier this week, I found myself wondering why we students willing choose to put ourselves through the grind of finals week, just to do it all over again the next semester. It's worth it....right?

Regardless, I'm celebrating the fact that one more semester is over and done with. I treated myself to a blissful two-hour nap when I got home today.

What are your plans for the break? I'm staying close to home this year. Although, I'll probably sneak down to Georgia and bring that fiance of mine home with me for a few weeks. We have no big plans and no grand designs. In fact, I was just thinking earlier that the only thing I'd really like to do this break is read a book. I can't remember the last time I read a book just for fun. I've been eyeing Gone Girl. I've heard a lot of reviews on it and a month off of school seems like the perfect time to read it. Any other good reads I should check out?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe