currently

Thursday, December 06, 2012


Watching: My Hulu queue has been keeping me busy lately between Scandal, Parenthood, The Voice, and Last Resort. My favorite at the moment, though, is Nashville. It took me a little longer to get into it than most people, I think. The music is what did it for me -- specifically when Clare Bowen's character sang Ring of Fire. That was awesome! The Johnny Cash lover in me fell head-over-heels. Now I've been listening to the Nashville playlist on repeat in Spotify.

Listening to: Lindi Ortega. I came across her music on Spotify's Nashville playlist and it's awesome. Click below to listen to two of my favorites.

Looking forward to: this semester being over. It's so so close!

Making me happy: My Chick-fil-A lunch today. Traveling to Williamsburg on Sunday night to watch the Grand Illumination on Duke of Gloucester Street. Seventy-degree December days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe