Weekend links 12.28.12

Friday, December 28, 2012


pretty anthropologie dishes // my cute man and i 

I hope you've all had a Merry Christmas! This week has been a little different from other Christmases. We've been spreading the Christmas festivities out all week, but saving the presents for this weekend when everyone will be in town. I kind of like this set-up. It makes Christmas last much longer than usual! On Christmas day, when everyone else was opening presents, we were sleeping in late and taking it easy. It didn't really feel like Christmas, but that was kind of the point since it wasn't "our" Christmas yet. The biggest plus about having a late Christmas is that I get to put off Christmas shopping and then take advantage of all the after-Christmas sales. We ventured out on Wednesday and I lucked out on some great last minute gifts -- 50% off no less. Whenever your Christmas was I hope it was spectacular. Here are some great links from around the web that I've been loving this week. Enjoy your last weekend of 2012!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe