Weekend links 12.14.12

Friday, December 14, 2012

Weekends feel different when on break from school. Because of my job at the moment, I often work weekends and have days off in the middle of the week. School was the only thing that consistently gave me weekends off. And, really, it could hardly be considered a weekend off when there's a mountain of homework to trudge through before Monday.

Now that Christmas break is here and I have none of that homework nonsense to worry about, the weekends feel like they last 7 days a week. Sure, I may have to pull a shift at work here and there, but for the most part....I'm on vacation!

It's a pretty good feeling. Basically, my brain gets to rest for a month.

This weekend, I'll be hopping down to Georgia for a  few days and, hopefully, bringing that fiance of mine back to Virginia with me. His Christmas break has started as well, so we're trying to squeeze in as much together-time as we can.

Here are a few links from around the web to kick off the weekend. I hope you all have a brain-relaxing weekend as well.

  • Gift guides have been popping up all over the blogging world for the last month or so. This one made me burst into laughter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe