tuesdaying

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday: the first day of Thanksgiving break and it's been a good one. Here's what it involved:

(Sidenote: Have any of you noticed that my posts lately have mostly been lists, rather than full-on sentences? I think the end of this semester is frying my brain and I really have no desire to formulate complete sentences, let alone full paragraphs. So lists it is...)

- Blueberry muffins
 made my Mark Torres himself
- More wedding dress shopping
I found another beautiful dress and am now in a hot debate between my two favorites
- Yeah! Burgers for lunch
complete with fried pickles
Stealing Mark's iPhone to take pictures
it's what fiances do
- A haircut
finally
- Christmas shopping
unsuccessful Christmas shopping, that is



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe