november

Wednesday, November 07, 2012


Image credit: Rebekka Seale. Download it here.

November arrived only a week ago and the whole month has already filled up! I was looking at the calendar on my phone today and realized that almost every day was marked in red indicating an appointment, a deadline, a meeting, something. It makes me a little stressed out to look at this month as a whole. There's  a lot of things getting crammed into these thirty short days. But once all this is over, I'll be a month closer to finishing this semester. Thanksgiving doesn't seem very close right now, but seriously it's right around the corner! So I'll just keep plugging along and marking things off my checklist until turkey day arrives. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe