hanging in there

Monday, November 19, 2012

The trees in Richmond have taken on that chilly brown winter look. They look a little sad and bare after their big hoorah this fall. There are a few colorful leaves that are still hanging in there, though. (Get it? Ha.) I think they're the bratty show-offs who are making fun of all the other poor trees. Still...they make my very chilly walk to class a little brighter. 
The end of the semester is so close. Only two more weeks, but the pile of work that's glaring me in the face makes me want to crawl into bed and not get out. 
The good news is that I'm driving to Georgia tonight to spend the holiday with Mark. The mountain of homework will not go away, but at least I can shut my brain off for a few days and focus on the belly-stuffing instead. I'll get back to my mountain of papers, presentations, and final exams on Monday. 
Have a happy week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe