the spot

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I am finally getting around to posting photos of "the spot" where that man of mine popped the question. Neither of us really knew where we were going after leaving Highlands. We wanted to see some of the local waterfalls, but we weren't familiar with the area so we just randomly picked one off the map and headed that direction. 



We had to take a tiny mountain road to get to Whitewater Falls. I kept making Mark stop the car so I could jump out and take photos like the one above.


It cost him about $2 to take me up to the falls and propose ;)


The short hike up to the falls


This photo was taken from the large viewing area at the top. When we were closer to the falls, I was a wee bit distracted and didn't take many more photos. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe