currently

Friday, October 19, 2012

downtown Fredericksburg

Loving: weekends and dry shampoo. Hah. I feel like I've been saying a lot how much I love weekends, but I've really never valued the weekends as much as I do now. It's really nice to leave all thoughts of school and work behind and enjoy the weekend. Mark and I spent this past weekend at my family's home. It had been awhile since I'd been home, so it was fun to spend a weekend getting reacquainted with old familiar places. 
And dry shampoo..... I don't know how it took me so long to discover this great thing! It works like a charm and may be my new favorite thing!

Watching: Sons of Anarchy. I've been watching from season one on Netflix. I started an account on Netflix a few weeks ago. As soon as I did I thought what a dumb move that was, having a procrastination tool like that in the middle of a semester. But whatever. The nights are chilly and it's fun to curl up with a blanket and a movie. I had heard a few reviews on Sons of Anarchy but had never checked it out before. Shows about motorcycle gangs and outlaws aren't normally my thing, but I'm hooked. I've also been keeping up with Parenthood. I have to say that the last episode when little Victor got a home-run was so sweet, and not in a cheesy way. I also loved the song they were playing and instantly looked it up. This leads to what I'm....

Listening to: Man on Fire by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes, the song that was playing when Victor scored a home-run. Their new record is great! I've had it on repeat in Spotify.

Thinking about: Fall break. We're headed back to the mountains for a camping trip and dragging a few friends along with us. It's going to be awesome. The plan is to relax and eat. I can't think of a better way to spend a long weekend. There's a ton of work piling up for next week, but it's just gonna have to wait. It's the weekend, people!

Reading: Wedding blogs :) Green Wedding Shoes and 100 Layer Cake are a few of my favorites. I've always been a fan of those two, but it's amazing how much inspiration I'm finding now with my own wedding in mind.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe