10 things that make me terribly happy

Thursday, October 25, 2012


I used to write posts like this on tumblr back in the day. I came across one in the archives recently and decided it was time to write another. I like these kinds of posts. They remind me that there's always something to be happy about, always. At the moment, I feel like I'm up to my neck with school. So what better time to think about the few things that are making me terribly happy.

- the engagement pictures that we took over the weekend
- the leaf-covered sidewalks on my way to class
- knowing that I'm halfway finished with this semester
- jack-o-lanterns
- chilly nights and netflix...the two go well together
- phone calls with Mark
- planning for the holiday break
- cancelled classes and extended deadlines (thank you, professors!)
- little moments of quiet and contentment
- the beautiful ring that's on my finger and the meaning behind it

If you do your own "terribly happy" post, leave me the link in comments so I can check it out. I'd love to see! Thanks again to Naomi for the original inspiration.

Image from here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe