words

Thursday, September 13, 2012



I am a true lover of words. The right words strung together can be downright beautiful. For as long as I can remember I have kept a notebook filled with quotes, sayings, words, and phrases that I like. These notebooks are dog-eared and wrinkled with age and have lived the majority of their lives stuffed in a drawer. Sometimes I don't even know why the words appeal to me, but they do.

Every Thursday I would love to share some of my favorite words and quotes with you. They have become familiar friends to me. I hope you will enjoy them too.

If you have any great name suggestions for this series, please let me know. And if you know of a similar series on another blog I'd love to check it out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe