Currently

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


Loving: Maxi skirts. They may be my favorite thing at the moment. They are so comfortable and perfect for this gorgeous weather we've been having. I love that they can easily be dressed up or down. They're also a perfect transition piece from summer to winter. Paired with a t-shirt or tank top, they can be very summery. Throw on a jean jacket or scarf and you're set for fall. I love easy-peasy clothes like this. Here are a few of my favorite maxi skirt looks for fall: onetwo, and three. Somehow they all ended up being green.....

Listening to: I've been on an old country music kick lately. George Jones & Tammy Wynette duets are my favorite right now. I think it's the weather that's been putting me in a country/bluegrass mood. As soon as the air starts feeling like fall I start listening to banjos and twangy voices. They go together like Frank Sinatra and Christmas.

Watching: New fall series on Hulu like Revolution and The Promise. The Promise has me hooked. I decided to watch it on a whim the other night and was surprised. It wasn't what I was expecting. I love the history aspect of it and, of course, the suspense.

Anticipating: Next week. I'm headed South again to see my man. I bought a ticket this time because it makes the trip seem to last longer when travel time is only an hour, as opposed to eight. It has only been a week since I saw him last, but it feels much longer. I wish Virginia was closer, but since that's impossible I'll continue counting down the days until I board that plane.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. George + Tammy! Old country always puts me in a good/cozy mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could wear maxi skirts! I also feel awkward in them because I'm so short. I still love them though! I did a "currently" post too if you want to check it out :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to all of this! Esp. the maxi skirts. Best ever.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe