A new week

Monday, September 17, 2012


It's a new week! I'm still trying to shake the remnants of this cold. This cough and deep man-voice need to go away very very soon. The days have felt very long lately. Keeping on top of work and school can be exhausting when you're trying to shake a nasty cold. Wouldn't it be nice if everything could be put on pause when you're sick? Life would be so much easier. Still, I've found that squeezing in an afternoon nap, a long hot shower, and the new episode of Parenthood can make things a whole lot better. 

This week is special. I've got a lot of deadlines today and tomorrow, but after it all I'll be flying to Georgia for the remaining portion of the week. Everything will be put on pause for a few days. Things will slow down and Mark and I will get to spend some really special time with some really great people. I've been looking forward to these days for a long time and it makes me so excited that they're finally here. 

Have a wonderful week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe