Letters

Friday, August 31, 2012

+ Dear old man in the Walmart parking lot, I really wish you would've checked your rear view mirror twice, thrice, quadruple times today and avoided putting a large dent in the back of my car.

+ Dear Forever 21, thank you for selling that beautiful skirt and thank you for having it in my size.

+ Dear work, please be kind. I've been gone for awhile. Give me time to get my groove back.

+ Dear Chick-fil-A, thank you for giving out free sandwiches. It helps my poor college student budget a lot.

+ Dear daily planner, I'm so in love with you. You satisfy my need for organization and excessive list-making.

+ Dear weekend, please don't fly by. I have been looking forward to you all week and I want to enjoy you as much as possible.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe