Currently...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Breakfast on the fire escape - my new favorite thing.

Loving: The beginning of this semester. It has started off nice and slow. All too soon it will speed up and become crazy, so I'm loving the treat of actually having nothing to do. Most of the assignments I've had so far have been toughies like introducing yourself to the class. It won't be this way for much longer, so I'm making the most of it while I can.

Reading: Still reading The Great Husband Hunt. I'm a slow reader, okay! Still, I've been loving reading in bed before I fall asleep.

Listening to: M. Ward. I was out shopping the other day and M. Ward's "Primitive Girl" came over the speakers. It made me happy and I realized it had been way too long since I listened to M. Ward. I came home and remedied that. Have a listen yourself.

Watching: I've become addicted to Alphas, recently. So good! And also still following Rookie Blue.

Looking forward to: A weekend in the mountains with my guy. Nothing gets me in the mood for fall like a trip to the mountains. And nothing gets me in the mood for a weekend away like a week of classes. I'm counting down the days!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe