Diana

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mark surprised me the first year we were dating with a beautiful Diana F+. I knew I liked that boy, but this definitely sealed the deal.


The images never turn out like you would expect. Because of this I never use the viewfinder and hardly ever aim. Just point in the general direction and shoot. It's exciting to get them developed and find some gems.

It's a cute little camera and attracts a lot of attention when I take it out. (Even more than my huge polaroid camera, which is surprising). I was stopped once by a local reporter who was interested in the Diana hanging around my neck and the result was a teensy tiny article on the back page of our local paper.

Do any of you have a Diana or other lomography cameras? They're fun, aren't they?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe