A Kinfolk Story

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You know that day right after vacation? The one where your house is a wreck from laundry and half-unpacked suitcases, but it stays a wreck because you have to go to work. And going to work is 10x worse than any other day because it's the day after vacation.


That's how today was.

It was a very late night and then a very early morning. Not a good combination after a fun weekend. I'm going to try to share some pictures later this week. In the mean time here are some beautiful images from  Kinfolk Magazine that I love. I came this close to buying a copy this weekend, but decided not to. I didn't want it to get ruined on the long car ride home. It's definitely on my wishlist, though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe